The Music in Hell is the sound track of "Here Comes Science"

How is it fair that I can't talk about my Father Creator, but you can prattle about your Father Ape.
How is "Under God" fought forcefully to be taken out of society but "Big Bang" pushed in it's place.
Why is it that one THEORY get's told as truth, and the other THEORY is shunned away.

How did it happen that if you are an evolutionist your: educated
How did it happen that if you claim title to socialism your: peaceful
How did it happen that if you attach you're self to foreign tradition your: cultural
How did it happen that as soon as you mention the word Christian a wall fly's up and your: close minded

Well.

I'm tied of having to defend myself.
And I'm tired of feeling guilty for standing firm on my beliefs.
I am in no way convinced that this world is striving for "equality" or by which meaning they define the term.
I see no equality.
I see no respect.
I don't see any place of equal for the role of Christianity and it's importance in Christian lives.
I see it not taught in schools, whereas Evolution is consuming the lesson plans of children that aren't given their own opportunity to choose for themselves: who aren't given the equal chance. There's that word again.

I'm discouraged that it has come to this.
I'm exhausted from trying to improve my lifestyle while it constantly being torn down. I'm done with deciphering out hypocrisy.
I want some damn answers.

Camille said...
Jan. 1, 2010 at 9:48 am
Thank you so much :)

burningembers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is wonderful! I love everything you say here!