dont say something you don`t mean.

i have never been this upset about a boy. i hate feeling this way, i wanna cry and im curious why. why did you do that , or what did i do?i thought we were going well, but i guess you didnt think that too.the tears dripped down my face when i saw those words. "were over, " you said, but i still can`t get over the feelings i have because i told you i love you and you said you love me too and you would always would too. i loved when you would say that and i hope you still will because since you knocked at mt heart on september 5th and my heart let you in my heart decided to live off of you. i want you so bad we need to be togather forever and ever. until then i`ll be sitting here thinkingof how i love you, but the question is "do you love me too?"

Alex05 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the poem.
But it shoudnt be in free verse because free verse is when the words dont rhyme.

Phoenix B. replied...
Not all Free Verse has to rhyme :l

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxDear Mr. President Let Meh Tell You 'Bout Hard Work Building A Bed Out Of A Cardbord BoxXx