Smile

Why do people call it smiling, when inside your acutually suffering? Or why is it people say how are you, when no one really cares? Why do they have therapist when all they do is listen for an hour and then say the time is up right in the middle of your sentence? Why do people wake up with no one beside them? Are they desperate? Or is it because they know that they are better than drugs, and sex, and looking forward to the future, when your actually looking forward to death, because people treat you like your the wind. Because they suck you in and they spit you out. Is it considered a roller coaster ride? It is if you feel like getting off the second you get on and throwing up before you even step off. Well somewhere people are looking toward the future and starting a family, new goals, and ride into the present instead of the past. If you ask me, it's not a bad idea afterwords to make a new friend and smile while doing it and stop hiding your face.

Lonleydandy said...
I liked the concept, but I was almost confused in the middle of it. I wrote something sort of like this called "Sometimes You've just gotta put on a Smile" It has the same concept: about the smiling and dying inside. I liked it :D

Cady_ replied...
thanx very much..i will have to read it sometime,.

Lonleydandy replied...
Thanks!!!!

Cady_ replied...
No problem.. :P

Jtrombetti1010 said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 2:36 am
I think the point of it is really weird, and honestly I think over played........
BUT....
this is about the work, not your point.
I love the voice of it.
Very cynical, and true.
Well written,
But in my humble opinion, a poor analysis of human nature....
still well presented, kudos.

Cady_ replied...
thanx..it confused me to a little, but like i cant help it cuz i have like an issue where i tend to put down words that first come to mind..lol.