what to do | Teen Ink

what to do

By Clayton SILVER, Round Rock, Texas
Clayton SILVER, Round Rock, Texas

What do you do when you're never happy? what do you do when no matter where you are one thing always brings you back to feeling that way you hate? That way that makes you feel like you're trapped; when you know you're going knowwhere, when you're writhing on the inside but no one knows it. when you have to act happy, but on the inside you're eyes swollen, puffy, and red, you're losing your hair because you rip it out when you're upset, which is always. when you flail misserably through the never ending cycle of meaningless distorted anger you feel when you should be happy. when you know you're goig nowhere but you can't doa thing about it. when you know you must change but you don't know how. when you've had enough the constant pain in your chest, the swollen red eyes, the lack of motivation, the tormented grief towards someone you shouldn't even care about. What do you do when the only thing that makes you truly happy, and truly forget what will always haunt you, comes only now and then. what do you do when you don't know what to do?