Fishing For The Right One

Love is like fishing. The bait is finally on sale at the fishing store. The Fisher goes out to sea with their boat and equipment. All they can do is wait. For some, it doesn’t take long. They become lucky and don’t have to fish for long. Others may fish for all their lives. Many are pros at fishing, while many also don’t know what they are doing. They get a bite and pull the fish out of the water and halfway to them. Then the Fisher freezes, not sure of what to do next. Before the Fisher can think of what to do, the fish escapes back into the water. The Fisher is then camouflaged into the other fishers at sea. All trying to find that perfect fish. For there are many fish in the sea. The sea of love is very dangerous and full of surprises. A storm can arrive at any moment and there will be many obstacles to face. Complications will always be there. Such as a line breaking or a fish only being partly on. More than one fish may be on a hook, or a fish on more than one hook at once. A fish may fool a fisher into thinking the fisher caught a fish. So take this as a warning Fisher, the sea is a nasty place. Many have been harmed. So be brave and be strong, for one day, you will find your fish.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great simile! I enjoyed reading this. Please read, rate, and comment on my poems! Thanks!