Because I Can't Say Good-bye Anymore This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I think
that maybe
this is the
last time I
will have
the strength
to say “good-
bye” to you.
I think
that maybe
this time,
when you
leave me,
you'll have
to stay
g o n e.

lauren_mcmicking said...
I love the simplicity of this poem. It's very relatable and the way you separate the letters of the last word because it is very affective. From a writer's point of view, that's the way it should be done. Simple. That's the way I write my poems but I get my point across. I love this!!

M. said...
I love this. Even though it is a very simple poem, it is one of the best ones I've read. It is very relatable because of how easy it is to go back to someone. I also like the way the letters are separate on the last word. Very affective.

Paige101 said...
I absolutely love this poem. It is one of my all time favorites. I swear I could read this everyday without getting tired of it. :) I'm rating this 5 stars. Keep up the good work!

zero1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
simple, love it

kenna2013 said...
May 28, 2010 at 4:44 am:
I like this...Very simple yet effective in getting your point across :)