Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By surfergurlA BRONZE, Miami, Florida
surfergurlA BRONZE, Miami, Florida

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose." >> Yoda

The light shines so bright
I can barely hear my own thoughts.

Quick jumping shadows falling out of buckets of grey as there floating into sleep-like cotton balls that fly a high.

Little do we know what’s to come?

Until the day the light meets the living edge once again. The rattling birds shout out there anger.

My lonely eyes can't help, but ponder when the ridged bridge and the delicate river will one day collide in the intangible array of floating tears.

Trapped inside my head what little sanity I uphold is now tumbling down this criss-cross, trashed up crystal stairway

Only these voices can save me now.

All those trees beneath my skin
All the lies and all the sins
Singing song hand in hand
Come dance along in this frantic land.

Beneath the breathing, bindings of blue, under the crash of giant hues. Inside my world, that lives in my eyes another reality a secret surprise

I was sitting in my backyard and got inspired by thing around me. I used my feeling and my surrounding to help me write this poem. I would like people see that anything is possible and your mind and your imagination is a wonderful tool us humans posses and that the possibilities we have in life are endless.