I tryed

I tryed to speak, but you failed to hear me, I tryed to tell you, but didn't care, I said I love you, but you, you weren't there, you weren't there when i need you most, I loved you I still love you, but why do you still decide to hide from me, if you claim you love me then why don't you make your slef seen, because your scared, well I am too, and yet here I stand waiting for you to try,you can do it, do it for me for you, and we can both say we tryed, and try again is what we will do

abeatlesfan65 said...
Really good poem! You put a lot of emotion into it, and I think that will help when people try to relate. One question though... maybe I'm missing something, and it's part of the style, but why is "tried" spelled "tryed"? Simple mistake? No worries, just wondering. Again, good job! And could you also check out one of my poems, once it's posted? It's the first one that I've published on this site, and I want to kow what people think of it. Thanks!

Rage97 replied...
Dec. 28, 2009 at 10:14 am
thank you for looking at my poem it means a lot and yes I did spell "tried" wrong on purpose. I will look and rate your work for sure!!

Rage97 said...
Nov. 28, 2009 at 10:59 am
I really do hope you like my poem and if you don't mind could you possible rate it because no one has looked at it yet! Thanks with lots of love!!!! =]