Right now I would like to rip

Right now I would like to rip all the skin off my body.
Everyone tells me there is a difference between being awake and being asleep but I don’t see it.
Here we are, dying, nonstop since birth.
Being alive is the scary part.
I keep thinking about fat lips and how badly I would like one.
I can blot you out with my thumb, that’s how far away you are.
I love how my fat lip tastes. It tastes like blood and it feels like fuzz.
Just like fuzz.
I want to bite something. I just want to hurt something with my mouth.
I bet being on fire feels warm and toasty when you’re laying face down in the snow.

Acalleq This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yea it's creepy, because i feel like that too, sometimes it feels like im sleepwalking and i can't wake up or im breathing under water and im suffocating.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 11, 2010 at 5:11 pm:
hmm..this is really deep, yet understandable. i'm sure i'd love to be on fire right now....5 stars.

Ender This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 10:09 pm:
were you really angry when you wrote this or are you just that good?

mellow_melon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2010 at 3:45 pm:
yeah, creepy. but good. i dont know...but i liked this one the best out of all the ones you wrote i think. im not sure why..just something about it..i really dont know..i think its this part i like best "everyone tells me there is a different between being awake and being asleep but i dont see it. here we are, dying, nonstop since birth. being alive is the scary part" but anyways, youre really good at writing keep it up!