confused

You never tell me you love me
Your never around
But when you are
I feel that your not here for me
Why can't you tell me what's wrong
Is it me?
Is it you?
Or is it us?

babygirl576This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2012 at 8:55 am
your never alone; it just seems like you are. Comment my poems

ColeN.Kuznia said...
Nov. 24, 2009 at 10:08 am
good poem, good message. And alone, never.... please comment my poems

xXOneWishXx said...
Your defiently not the only one, life jus sucks like that sometimes...but everyone gets through it eventually.

Ms.me_2 said...
I know I've been through it and am going through it but I know I'm going to come out a winner in the end.

cyanidecaleph said...
I like this poem and how you question to hint you're confused. Great poem. Come and check mind if you'd like. Thanks.

Snap Crackle Pop said...
omg this is so sweet but its so true in life i love this one

love.live.laugh. said...
i liked it. it was good. check out some of my work please

mellow_melon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love the last three lines, because its like saying is it one of us thats the problem, or do we just not mix? well that was my interpretation haha but it was good! i thought it couldve flowed a little better in tee beginning but it was good, and i thought the way you ended it was very powerful

writerxchicx said...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:36 am
I like that this is easy to relate to and it's simple. I think that everyone has been through this (I'm going through it now) which is great. I would have liked more emotion coming through but otherwise, great job!

Paig3Cagl3 said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxThe Whole Time You Were Talking I Didnt Hear A Single Word You Said B/C Th3 Whole Time You Were Talking I Was Picturing You DeadXx

Hallow said...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:48 am
It's simple, which I like, but I think it lacks in definition. It's really easy to relate to, which is good, but the emotion isn't as expressed as I would like.

Slevin91 replied...
I agree--I love the simplicity but this might err too much on the side of leaving us wondering.