It's not easy

It isn't easy being so far in love with you, and not being able to see you everyday.
There are times when I'd give anything just to be able to gaze into your eyes, or hold you in my arms, even for a few minutes.
I always feel incomplete, like apart of me is missing when we're not together.
I know that right now this is how things have to be, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear everyday without you just reminds me of the joy you add to my life.
Joy that I'm missing a lot, so don't forget that I love you, that I'm thinking about you and I'm counting every minute until we're together again.

purplegiirl24 said...
ii love this article; reminds me of myself right now except for the fact that ii see him everyday. which ii think it's harder. being face to face with that person and feeling as tho we are strangers. . . ii dont know how ii survive

scottie replied...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:11 am
Thanks I wrote it for this girl I have known since 2007 shes my everything thought it's been bout six months now since ive gotten to see her

purplegiirl24 replied...
wow. that sucks. loosing a friend or being away from them or loosing that friendship relationship is crazy.

scottie replied...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:19 am
yeah. bout bout your boy though maybe you should tell him how you feel it would hurt to see him wit someone else. believe me

purplegiirl24 replied...
ii willl very soon, ii will