It's not easy | Teen Ink

It's not easy

By scottie BRONZE, Kirkwood, Pennsylvania
scottie BRONZE, Kirkwood, Pennsylvania

It isn't easy being so far in love with you, and not being able to see you everyday.
There are times when I'd give anything just to be able to gaze into your eyes, or hold you in my arms, even for a few minutes.
I always feel incomplete, like apart of me is missing when we're not together.
I know that right now this is how things have to be, but that doesn't make it any easier to bear everyday without you just reminds me of the joy you add to my life.
Joy that I'm missing a lot, so don't forget that I love you, that I'm thinking about you and I'm counting every minute until we're together again.

on Nov. 20 2009 at 8:46 pm
purplegiirl24 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York

"I'm not mean; ii jUst tell thee thruth"

ii willl very soon, ii will

scottie BRONZE said...
on Nov. 20 2009 at 8:19 am
scottie BRONZE, Kirkwood, Pennsylvania
yeah. bout bout your boy though maybe you should tell him how you feel it would hurt to see him wit someone else. believe me

on Nov. 17 2009 at 6:10 pm

wow. that sucks. loosing a friend or being away from them or loosing that friendship relationship is crazy.

scottie BRONZE said...
on Nov. 17 2009 at 9:11 am
scottie BRONZE, Kirkwood, Pennsylvania
Thanks I wrote it for this girl I have known since 2007 shes my everything thought it's been bout six months now since ive gotten to see her

on Nov. 16 2009 at 7:45 pm

ii love this article; reminds me of myself right now except for the fact that ii see him everyday. which ii think it's harder. being face to face with that person and feeling as tho we are strangers. . . ii dont know how ii survive