A Presence In Absence

Pretend its all okay, let blood silence truth, so I can dream the pain away, my head lost again, in a story to be told again, ill never let this go, watch my life, watch it go, your set to carry me off, as you leave, I’ll watch you go, I wont fight this off, let it destroy my hope.

Blood flows through the open veins in shades of grey, in the middle of the night, lonely brown eyes gazing at a sinking moon, waiting for my life to return to me but the silence never ends, where are you now? My love, your absence leaves a presence in my heart.

Racing up above the clouds, like an angel above us all, soaring higher and higher your looking down, far below standing here by myself on the ground, staring up into your eyes. I cry.

jackjackattack said...
Nice job, I really like it. I'm excited to read more when you get them up.

Joshua B. replied...
Dec. 9, 2009 at 10:00 am
hahh, thank you. but im getting annoyed because i have like 4 others that have been pending for over a month. -_- but i hope they get up soon. and i do hope you like them, if you read them.

jackjackattack replied...
Yeah, I know really it takes FOREVER. I have one pending right now too. But i will definitely look for yours when they come up. :)

Joshua B. replied...
haha, well il definitly check on yours soon. and il be sure to leave a comment so u kno what i thought :P. btw, they just got mine up. its like they read my comment and knew i was getting mad XD

jackjackattack replied...
Ha ha maybe you should complain more often and they'll get your work through faster. ;)

Joshua B. replied...
next time i post something i definitely will. lol

Paig3Cagl3 said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxThe Whole Time You Were Talking I Didnt Hear A Single Word You Said B/C Th3 Whole Time You Were Talking I Was Picturing You DeadXx

Joshua B. replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 11:14 am
well, thank you.