Eternal Seams

I...
faded away
(that lone lost day)

I...
turned to my past
(nothing to say)

I...
heard my faint name
(discretely pained)

I...
wallowed estranged
(scattered astray)

I...
clinged to my dreams
(eternal seams)

I...
wished to redeem...

ErikNightFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Definitely a favorite of mine now. I hope that you write more poetry because I am now in love with your work. Lol:) Checkout some of my work sometime?

HaHmAh12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ok....the structure of this is so creative, and the feeling is really cool and intense. love love love love

CletusTheCool said...
This poem is really good. It usually takes more words to describe things clearly. In this case, I think, the use of less words makes it better. good work.

calephchad replied...
Thank you! I would really appreciate if you could give me some more feedback on my other work. Comments like these just really boost my confidence. Thank you!

PoetLaureate07 said...
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calephchad replied...
Thanks!...

CuteCourt101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this poem .. your poems are amazing! They are really great!!

Peace182 said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 11:12 am
your a great writer =)

calephchad replied...
Thank you, thank you, thank you. !

MissFaber said...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 9:40 am
i love this type of poetry, and writing in general. totally random yet so specific, and extremely insightful. good job :)

LoveBam14 said...
I Love How You Write, It Makes You Think :)

calephchad replied...
Thank you!

japsystarr said...
i love it =):
5*s.....most definately original...i wish my poems were as original as yours(LUCKEEEE)

lovehate29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! This is great. I loved it. The flow of it sounds like...a song. Good job!
If you have time, will you please check out my work. Comment and rate please? Thanks!

Inkspired said...
Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:18 am
This is great! Love the form of it, it's so original! Beautiful.

screenname! said...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:20 am
Wow. I really liked this! You're a great poet.

belle said...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 8:37 am
you are a really great writer

Paig3Cagl3 said...
Hey <br /> I told you I would Comment ^.^ <br /> I rele lyke the format of the poem <br /> its great =p<br /> I really enjoyed it.<br /> Lovely poem darling =]<br /> XxThe Whole Time You Were Talking I Didnt Hear A Single Word You Said B/C Th3 Whole Time You Were Talking I Was Picturing You DeadXx

beth.j.r said...
I was the one who accidentally gave this a one star review. Sorry, I meant four stars. This poem gave me a deep feeling of hopelessness and fear of being lost forever. Is that what you were after? It's channeling Poe, for sure..."The Bells" Is that what his poem, similar to this is called?

dramalover121@yahoo.com said...
i like it!!! :) and thanks for the commet on my poem :)