Lost :(

As i sit here and cry, im thinking you. Im lost and confused. What should i do? Ive been making it up as i go along, not a care in the world. Its time to face reality babe. What that means, im not quite sure. Theres gotta be a better way. Why does this hurt so bad? The pain never goes away. Its like a shadow, not always visible, but always there...wherever i go. The depression is overwhelming. Im staying alive for you. Whithout you, my life is meaningless. With each breath i take, thoughts of you smother me. I believe your love is real but how can i go another day without you? the loneliness eats me away. Theres gotta be a better way. I cant comprehend my helplessness. I dont understand it, but i love you and that will never change babe.

distant_dreamer said...
Wow I really like this a lot! It has so much emotion and feeling in it! Great Job!!! 5 stars!

briansgirl replied...
thank you so much!

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Aww, this is very thought out, in a good way. I love the words you chose and everything. Great job! ;)

Fredwardness replied...
Awesomeness my almost as awesome as me friend
Fred FrY

ColeN.Kuznia said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 am
Hannah I'm going to give you my most heartfelt quote -- yes I said it, and came up with it. Heres how it goes and I help it will bring you a different side of things. Your poem was deep yet good. Well here is the quote "Life is at it's best when your happy with yourself and you can go through it in happiness reguardless of others decisions." And what this means to me is that you cannot directly control your emotions however you can control what you think about, which has dire... (more »)

Jatavion said...
Hannah,
Are you talking about the 21-year-old???

Hannahbear replied...
unfortunatly.... yes
I wasent gonna put it up, but i really like it though. i mean it could apply to anything.

Jatavion replied...
awwww...... :(:(:(:(

Hannahbear replied...
lol... thanks for caring buddy :D

Jatavion replied...
haha no problem buddie :)

Hannahbear replied...
Oct. 31, 2009 at 11:33 am
lets stop with the buddy...buddy :D

Jatavion replied...
hypocrit!!! lol

Jatavion replied...
yay for being hypocrits together?

Hannahbear replied...
sure...why not