Looking up

I was hoping it was Jehovah when I looked up, posssible he'll save my life, possible he'll get into my head and change my thought's and mind. Possible he'll ease my pain this hurt that I feel, possible with just one touch he'll let my life make sense. Maybe he'll wipe away my tears, I know he would make me feel good, take these tears away from my face and keep my eyes form watering up. If only I had Jehovah everything woul be cool. The brightness from the light hits me on my arms and makes it glow, while my head was down and feeling low, I looked up to see that it was just the light and not Jehovah. So i'll put my head down again and look up continuously and hope through the whole time that its Jehovah.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is very nice-it seems so sincere and honest and heartfelt and this is very nice. it seems so sincere and.........5 stars.