My True Colors

My Life Is Crumbling Down By A Self Destruct Wrecking Ball.
They're Trying To Get You To See My Colors. But They Are Not Telling You That They Have Inverted Those Colors Of Mine. Trying To Make Me Look As What I Am Not. I Wish That You Will See Past My Outer Shell Of Rumors, And See Who I Am. And Not What I Am Said To Be.
For A Young Woman, Who Looks So Strong, I Am Just A Little Girl Who Is Scarred For Eternity.
Im Scared, I Want To Leave Emotionally But Stay Physically, But Like I Said Once Before,This Is Impoosible To Do. For I Know That A Body Without A Soul Is Nothing, And A Soul Without A Body Is An Unexpressed Idea That Needs To Be Heard.
Can Anyone Save Me?

Lisa K. said...
wowowowowoww. I totally agree with this!

Kaylien said...
Oct. 25, 2009 at 10:21 am
Heyy, Thank You So Much For The Confidence. :) Im Working On A New Piece, Just Barely Have Time To Write It Because I've Been Busy. But I'll Let You Know! Thanks Again :)

PurpleMidnight said...
I can 100% agree with this, this is excactly how I feel. Wow. WOW wow wow. Keep on writing girl, you go some serious talent. <3

TheseEyesThatSeeTheWorld This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. I just had to reread this a few times before I could even think of what to put here. Beautiful.

erikae said...
Oct. 24, 2009 at 10:53 am
This is beautiful. I can relate to the message so well. Great job!

.xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. said...
wow, you seriously just like made my day. i can relate to this so well! story of my life, babe.

Schubster said...
Short, sweet, powerful, and to the point. Wonderful job :) *claps* luv ur selection of pic. btw

Inkspired said...
This is so cool! I love it! It's so original, and the format's awesome, and so is the message. Great job!

Jazzzy517 said...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 9:00 am
omg.... ik EXACTLY how that feels... n i hate it! but the work is awsome

panda0434 replied...
*claps slowly*