My Hidden Pain

Your doing it again. You said you had quit. I believed you. Why are you doing this to me? I believed you when you said you would stop. I believed you the first, second, and the thrid time. I kept giving you another chance, that was my mistake. Your messing up your life and mine. You dont even see it do you? Your all I can think about lately, about how your killing yourself, about how i might lose you. I feel trapped in a nightmare. I want to wake up but the nightmare never ends. Its reality, but I dont want to face the truth. I dont want to watch your life fall apart into nothing. I dont want to see you dissapear. I was suppose to be able to look up to you. How can I do that when I know what your doing is wrong? If you were to die tomorrow I would be mad and upset. You would care then. If you could see how much your hurting me you would quit. You would finaly see what I have been trying to tell you all along. Even when no one else does, I will still love you.

LeilaniLives said...
This reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. He was extremely suicidal and I used to cut myself. We would fight and he would tell me I didn't love him. I would cry and cry. Clearly, I loved him and I didn't want him to die. For 8 months after he began threatening me with killing himself, I stayed with him, always feeling like it was my responsibility. After all, I'm the one who made him so sad, right? If only I could prove to him I loved him as much as I did, he wouldn't want to die, ... (more »)

PurpleMidnight said...
Wow. This is exactly how I feel about my best friend Kayla. Everything just clicked for me right here. Wow.

blingblang4eva said...
very goodd

Bunnie said...
Oct. 24, 2009 at 10:49 am
This is really good! I have tried to tell my best friend something similar but she doesn't get it...

NessieMarie said...
OMG. this is awesome(: it like explains my life haha. your amazing hunn

beachgirl; said...
Absolutely beautiful sweetie.

smithg said...
This is a great poem. It really shows the emotion and feelings you have toward the subject. It would have been better if you would have told us what he/she was doing that is making you so upset, it also would have been better if you told who the person was who is hurting you, your mom or dad, a sibling, a boyfriend or girlfriend, or a grandpartent, relative, or other friend. Overall though, this was a great poem and had no errors.

wafflesmego1 replied...
This was about my mother and the whole point was to keep you guessing...Alot of people dont know why I feel the way I do when it comes to certain things. Like with my mother I wrote this so some people could put two and two together. I like to hold my feelings in and writting helps me get them out.

heaven said...
very extrodinary!!
its exciting but sad!!
i love it!!
keep writing.
i no how you feel ive been there
but yet ive tried killing myself i no
others thats done already tryed
it and left me in pain!!

m1ssdezi said...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 11:15 am
that was great and i no how that feels cuz i have been wanting to tell my mom that forever.

Jazzzy517 said...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:38 am
i can definately relate to this...... i wantd 2 tell my dad AND my best friend this but didnt kno how, this sums it up pretty well

Lacrymosa0427 said...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:03 am
I know what it feels like to feel that way, i also know what it feels like to be told that. My best friend's boyfriend basically told me two days ago that, she feels like this.

Nanna said...
This is very well-written. I can kind of relate, I know what thats like...

allmostfamous22 said...
wow, this is really good. keep on writing!