Climbing to new hieghts | Teen Ink

Climbing to new hieghts

October 15, 2009
By Lone_wolf SILVER, Detroit, Michigan
Lone_wolf SILVER, Detroit, Michigan
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If there is a will, there is a way...


walking a line, taking the steps, pushing to higher heights.....looking down at where i was...i lose my balance....scared to fall back down, griping tighter...slow and steady...easy does it...i say to myself as i climb to higher levels in life.....moving to fast you could lose your footing and fall....crushing your spirits and all...so many things to climb over...so many things to push through, as i keep my footing in life....so many scares...so many slips...this ladder, this stairway, this obstacle, these steps to living.....what does it take to live a good life, to be a good person....so many things in your way, so many things to trip you up, so many falls and scares....how much does it take...i climb everyday....clinching as tight as i can to the rail...as i step up.....stepping over....things and obstacles....looking at where i was....crying....praying i don't fall back down....hoping i don't lose my footing...but i still climb....for if i fall, i may never recover....


The author's comments:
How i feel in life, wanting to somewhere better in life.