Love Lost | Teen Ink

Love Lost

By Lonely_Lunatic SILVER, Manassas, Virginia
Lonely_Lunatic SILVER, Manassas, Virginia

"People are going to want you, need you, eceed you, take you, love you, hate you, play you, rate you, save you, break you, but in the end that's what makes you."

I sit in my room crying my eyes out. Where did you go? Why did you leave me? We where so perfect together. All the football games, running around and talking to all our friends.
I opened up to you let you in. You opened old wounds and promised to stay until they were mended. You held me tight when I cried and told me it would be ok even though I knew it would not.
I need you! I miss you!! Why oh why did you have to leave me? You have no clue how hard it is to go to school and see you smiling face everyday. To see you talking to all the girls I know like you and not be able to do anything about it.
You were supposed to hold me together but decided it wasn’t worth your time anymore. Don’t tell me it was because you can or because you were tired with me. My love for you is unconditional even if you don’t love me.
I can never forget you or my love. I can only ignore it till the pain goes away.

My ex boyfriend.