Unwritten Tears

To sit there and judge. I didn't want to be heard. Cause if i take either sides someone i love will bound to get hurt. To look at their faces as i pick and choose, to see that they nearly died,and half of me died every time i looked at the two. To stand here before them watching them take every part of me away. Looking down on the wooden floor, and the silence of the room is what took my soul away. It was more then my tears that gave me away. It was more than pain that was running through me, it was more than fright that had me trembling, it was more than emotions that i coulndn't explain and the thoughts from my tears is what remained.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
your work is really great. its full of emotion and a bunch of other great stuff that I cant name cause I'm not you and I dont know what you were thinking when you wrote it.   5 stars.