Unwritten Tears | Teen Ink

Unwritten Tears

By unique SILVER, Mobile, Alabama
unique SILVER, Mobile, Alabama

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding, in all your ways take notice of him and he himself will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3: 5-6

To sit there and judge. I didn't want to be heard. Cause if i take either sides someone i love will bound to get hurt. To look at their faces as i pick and choose, to see that they nearly died,and half of me died every time i looked at the two. To stand here before them watching them take every part of me away. Looking down on the wooden floor, and the silence of the room is what took my soul away. It was more then my tears that gave me away. It was more than pain that was running through me, it was more than fright that had me trembling, it was more than emotions that i coulndn't explain and the thoughts from my tears is what remained.

I wrote this poem because one day my parents were arguing and my dad kept asking me which one of them was right,and i didn't want to answer.

Boosflash DIAMOND, Papillion, Nebraska

What the front door.

your work is really great. its full of emotion and a bunch of other great stuff that I cant name cause I'm not you and I dont know what you were thinking when you wrote it.   5 stars.