Freeless

Free me from this nightmare.
& all this pain that I must bare.
What must i sacrifice?
What is happyness's price?
Stuck in a world where no one cares.
Everywhere I look hateful glares.
Is there not an end to this constant pain.
Its enough to drive someone insane.
I wish I could tare down my wall.
& have someone to catch me when I fall.
I am alone in this wreched place.
Because there is evil behind every face!
The fear of never being set free.
Constintly haunts me.
How long will I be able to take this?
Each day i sink further into the abyss.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you have a very nice way of poetically stating your trecherous sad depressing lonesome downfall that casts you into the pit of lost souls for eternity. (wink,wink)

kiwi12 said...
theres always downfalls in life, but there is always hope to come out of it.
very emotional poem, it touched me.

uniquelystrange said...
yeah this world is full of hatred, but it gives me hope to think about what kind of god we have which is a loving caring god, and many people think that god rules the world but its actually satan. But anyway thank you for commenting on my poem I love yours a lot to.

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
Well i respect ur belifes but i dont believe in god or satan soo yeah he doesnt help me sorry but thanks for the comment i hoped u liked the poem

whiterosebeauty said...
I really like this. I have felt this way many times but I didn't express it nearly as well as you did. Definitely keep writing =)

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
Thank you soo much for ur comment it really made me feel good about my poetry cause i havent had many people comment on my poems infact i think u r the first again thanks soo much it means alot to me that u liked it :)