The perfect Guy | Teen Ink

The perfect Guy

October 4, 2009
By max1994zi BRONZE, Snohomish, Washington
max1994zi BRONZE, Snohomish, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know wha you're gonna get"


-Forest Gump


i love you more than anything in the world. i'd do anything for you. if we went out, i'd honestly say "i love you". i would hold your hand when you needed, and when you didn't. i would kiss you goodbye. i would do anything to see you. i'd smile whenever i was around you. i would never lie to you. i never stop thinkng about you. i would always help you with anything you need. i would bring you anything you wanted. i would always cheer you up when you're down. i would even give up my friends for you if you wanted. i would never ask you to change. i would never ever break your heart. i would be friends with all of your friends for you. i would leave yo alone forever if you wanted. i would call you every night to say goodnight. i would always le you wear my coat in the rain. i would hug you whenever i get the chance. i would never want you to leave me, i wouldn't feel complete. your smile alone can lift my spirits unconditionally. i would make you laugh whenever you needed it. i would always put you at the top of my list. Lindsey, i love you more than anything else, in the WHOLE world. i don't care who you go out with or if you don't like me right now, as long as you're happy. you don't have to like me anymore if you don't want to. if we could still be friends that would be awesome. i am not going to ask you out, 'cause obviously you don't like me like that. i'm just telling you how i feel.


The author's comments:
this is a love note i wrote for a girl in seventh grade. i'm not real sure which category it belongs in so i just put it in poetry. in my opinion its the most powerful peice i've ever written.