Loneliness

Loneliness
Loneliness is one of the worst kinds of feelings
Despair and Neglect within it is dealing
It can hit the rich and it can hit the poor
This world is gaining loneliness more and more
Love and a friend is all a poor man needs
What makes a rich man lonely is his selfishness and greed
If everyone learns to spread love and be kind
Maybe the lonely people would have a different mind
But sometimes kindness doesn’t always help those who are in love
For the lover must reach up to the lonely heart above
Though this doesn’t always happen, there’s nothing you can do
You just got to hope loneliness doesn’t hit you

Rkingett This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like the way it went but u could have removed some of the its, is, it, ETC parts and just have clipped stuff. i told my friends to rate your stuff too, so hopefully they give u good votes. to get published u gotta have ratings on your article. my twilight one was on the home page once, but never made it in the teen ink magizine.

BrittneySamantha replied...
Oct. 13, 2009 at 8:01 pm :
ohh i didnt know u had to get ratings to win.. thank u for telling ur friends to rate mine :]]
i have one friend that just made a account, ill tell her to read your stuff too :D

Rkingett This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 13, 2009 at 8:07 pm :
that would b so awsome if the both of us made it in, side by side too! lol, but yes. the highest ratings get looked at the most. heres how it works. if it gets high enough votes, they will put it on the home page for 24 hours. then, if it continues to get high ratings, it may go in the magizine. u didn't see my twilight article?

mz.gemini92 replied...
Apr. 10, 2010 at 6:02 pm :
haye brittany i miss u at school i finally found your work on here this is nayerra.........by the way i luv this poem....