I HATE YOU!!!

I hate the way you look at me
I hate the way you dress

I hate the way your hair looks
I hate it when you say my name
I hate it when you play your silly game

I hadn't had a chance to say, the way I really feel
I hated the way you broke my heart.....

But I mostly hated that you did it through a text

swcricket98 said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:35 am

Honestly, I don't really agree with the other comments :/ I feel as if it's too choppy. I understand that it's free verse, and you were pouring your heart into it, but it's sorta typical.

5/10

dia.dreamer replied...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 11:23 am
I kinda feel that way too. firstly, it's kinda obvious, not completely original. and secondly, the lines don't somehow sound right together - it's choppy, yes. it sounds like you just wrote it in a hurry, but you did feel it when you wrote it.

Stpaulian said...
I like they way you ended it. Its contagous and you mad at any guy who would be such a coward. 

blackbutterfly said...
niiice. totally luv the fire feeling in that wickd poem! lol yes itt sux when guys do that 2 ya. but ya gotta grit ur teeth n make em feel bad when they see you can handle on ur own. haha cuz frm experience itt works. lmao!

Jordyn:) said...
So real, because so many girls can relate to that type of coward who has done that to them.

forgottenangel replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 11:20 am
I love this poem so much. you never know how it feels unless you've experienced it yourself.

Brooke M. said...
hi! that was a really good poem
very good imagery
nice emotion keep it up!

Byron said...
wow this is sooo live i hate that

Wildheart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 10:44 am
wow, so concise byt simple. i loved it and i know how you feel, if this really did happen, keep up the good work, great job!

SilverAngel replied...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 11:48 am
I Love the entire poem, but the ending is by far the best part!

aRunningTourist This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 1:37 am
OMG! that was amazing. i absolutely love it when someone pours out their heart like that. i can totally relate to that. and im sorry that it happened. but with that negative came out two positives. a better eye for the future and an amazing poem. Good job.

choirchic said...
that was amazing. the emotion in it is really good. it relates so well to teenage girls that have had a boyfriend break up with them through text. it was really good. keep up the good work

blingblang4eva said...
a good breakup emotion.a good way to recover from a breakup is poetry. so very good idea.

Mylifeforpoetry said...
I like your poem, that's all i have to say

Ali.B said...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 7:10 am
i like this. it sound like you need to kick somebodies but. keep writing.

isaac said...
i feel your pain

me123 said...
woooooooooooow snap

Juan Miguel said...
8 out of 10

the ripper said...
that is deep it really came from your heart
Like it i am glad someone speaks the truth its good to say what you need to say and not hold it in