She is

She is the girl.
Her eyes filled of hope and prayer.
Her mind cluttered with truth.
Her eyes open to the broken people, to the whole people.
Her arms outstretched to any person.
Her heart ready to hand out pieces to whomever she says hello.
Her tears waiting to join in your tears; her laughter constant in rhyme with yours.
She is the girl. Ready to love.
Living to love.

Because she is alive.
She is breathing.
She has come through trial, and triumph.
She is yours, all of her.
She is completely in love with each and everyone of you.

SilverDawn said...
Whoa, i really like this! It's so sweet (: one thing though: "her mind cluttered with truth" that's a good thing, right? I just think that cluttered means messy, with a negative connotation. maybe if you changed that, your poem would be even better!

laneyb replied...
Dec. 7, 2009 at 11:40 am
I think that when I wrote this I wanted the readers to get the image that the truth overwhelming her mind was a bad thing. Like she was scared of the truth but it was trying to take her over...?

taylorrr said...
this is very well worded...i really like it...

colcona said...
I love this poem. You did an exceptional job choosing your words. I especially liked when you said, “Her arms outstretched to any person.” This makes me think that the character in your poem puts everyone else before her and accepts everyone for who they are. I also liked when you said, “Her tears waiting to join in your tears; her laughter constant in rhyme with yours.” I interpret this to mean that the girl in your poem also cares about other people, and feels their... (more »)

Sumemrdaze replied...
I enjoyed this:) I love how you made the girl seem so needy but at the same time she was just being her and needing a friend. Great job:)

lbrentano replied...
Thank you so much! I read these reviews just when I needed them!

Nicky said...
Oct. 8, 2009 at 10:05 am
omg! i love it