[Not so] simple, [Not so] safe

i.
I still feel the way you wrapped your arms around me last night, still here you telling me that I don't need the drugs, but you do. Even if we hadn't talked in 6 months, this place takes us back to where we fell in love right outside these walls. I felt the familiar flight from our very first kiss imitated in our very last.

[[September 19:
I remembered why,
I wanted to be "Your Girl"]]

ii.
Bite my tongue because I know that I can't say the words. Baby, you're the reason that I breathe. Did you here the echo? When I said I needed you, There's never been another who could make me feel the way that you have. I felt super sonic static sparkle and explosions.

[[April 2008:
&&I fell in love
With you.]]

iii.
Touch me again, tell me that we can be together and everythings okay. You always thought that we were meant to be. You could change your indecisive mind though. Leave me guessing, pretend that I still know exactly who you are, but I already told you, you changed&&I did too.

[[Today:
I'm still waiting on you
Maybe you'll decide.]]

It's [[Not So]] simple.
It's [[Not So]] safe.

Aro_To_The_Heart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 8:50 am
Simply...amazing. Truly inspiring. Great job. A real piece of pure poetical artistry. ^_