Fakes | Teen Ink

Fakes

By XxpoetryxX BRONZE, McDonald, Pennsylvania
XxpoetryxX BRONZE, McDonald, Pennsylvania

"You may try to break me again, but I'm stronger now life goes on and I don't want to wait around forever."

Trust is so hard to gain but so easy to break. It's hard to trust you when you are fake. How do I know you are being yourself. When your around someone else would you help. This world isn't getting better. And I can't wait around forever. You are here one minute. The next minute your gone. Don't string me along. Tomorrow could be your last day. So don't be fake. You can either be who you want to be. Or you could chose to let your friends controlled you. The truth is what you need to be told. Here's a sercret no one likes a liar. They are more impress when you take a stand. When you choose to be the person you are inside. Thats when I won't say goodbye.

I was inspired to write this when a friend of mine started to act differnt then who they really were.

on Oct. 3 2009 at 7:18 am

Thanks so much!!! I went through that so many times and I just needed to get the pain I was feeling out on paper.

ninian SILVER said...
ninian SILVER, Alexandria, Virginia

totem pole tiki pole totem tiki tiki pole

OMG i had this happen to me so i feel your pain. your poem made me feel better. i love it