Life Obama's Way

She was in that school chair all the time,
And all day long.
She was tired of all this teaching,
And all the things that she got wrong.
She left there in a hurry, ran to her house,
Told her mom she was quitting,
She was going to drop out.
Her mom sat her down and said,
"Honey, please don't do this."
But her mind was made up,
And she couldn't be dealt with.
She told her mom that she was, sick of learning,
And that she wouldn't go back,
Even though she could see her mom it was hurting.

Life came hard and cruel to that little girl,
And she began to realize,
She had given up the world.
She had a poor little job,
At a convenience store.
And her trashy car had broken something
She just couldn't afford.
Her friends who had finished school had all become a success,
And she saw she had made of her life a complete mess.

She wanted to fix things,
But she couldn't pay for school.
And they didn't give any scholarships,
'Cause the government was cruel.
They had ruined the economy,
And had taken all the cash.
They had killed her elderly grandmother,
And all the old ones at last.

The President was a Communist,
And there was no hope.
The America she knew as a child,
Had all gone up in smoke.
One day she tells her children,
Of how it was like,
To be free to make decisions,
Without fear of a fight.
The veterans run and hide in fear,
Of the President now,
Because he says that they are a threat,
And they must be wiped out.

What happened to that country,
Land of the Free?
It was taken over by a man,
Who was communist as could be.

In the end there's no one old, fat, or free,
And no one has the choice to be
What they want to be.

GTaylor said...
Also, the fact that you cout rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin as good people, makes me wonder who told you what to say. Sarah Palin is one of the dumbest people I have ever seen, and Rush Limbaugh just yells. Just stick to hunting and fishing

JoCoGirl replied...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 9:35 pm :
I don't care. That's beside the point. I'm NOT EVER going to switch sides. And Sarah Palin was being an honest decent human being by saying she didn't know much about key topics. How would you look if you stated that you were the smartest person in politics?!? She is an honest, hardworking person and that's WAY more then the liberals in washington can say. Also, what good are they doing for our country? What good moves are they making? I'd like to know. Oh, and Rush... (more »)

JoCoGirl replied...
Dec. 16, 2009 at 9:39 pm :
Oh, and also, about the Equal Rights Amendment, you know one of the reasons Reagan, (whom I have great respect for) vetoed it? It would ensure that women were drafted into the military also. Did you ever think that he didn't want the women of his country away from their families and having to fight? Women were needed to stay home with the families of the men that were drafted. Think it through. Thanks for your comments and your willingness to speak your mind. God bless!

GTaylor replied...
Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:00 pm :
The draft is no longer active. Please do not bless me, that's violating my rights. Your just making an excuse, having equal rights is big. The now non-existing draft is not.

scribblesinthecity replied...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 11:50 pm :
i was wonderin jocogirl, why is it fine for Sarah Palin to know nothing about key politics, but now that obama is pres, and he may not have tons of experience in politics-that makes him stupid and unsuited for the job? i mean really, if you think obama is making mistakes now, imagine how Sarah Palin would handle being president? she couldn't even handle being governor of Alaska! the biggest responsibility she can take on is hunting moose.

Peace420 replied...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 1:18 pm :
she was running for vp not the pres

scribblesinthecity replied...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 8:53 pm :
true but; we all know Mcain was a considerably old man. im not saying i would want him to die in his four years in office if he had won the election, but still he is pretty old. just sayin... there is a slight chance something could have happened-you never know.

skywitch replied...
Apr. 2, 2010 at 11:39 am :
Sarah Palin scares me.

hepburn replied...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 10:25 am :

so you are for equal rights right? i mean, going to school, being able to talk to boys feeling like a human being, ect ect... but you are against women being drafted into the military. equal right, really? and so how is it fair that we get all the advantages the men get, but when it comes to war, sex is an excuse to get out of serving the country?

saying that women are better at taking care of the family is also unjust; i have many friends who's fathers have taken better care of them t... (more »)

Mimi8 replied...
May 2, 2010 at 8:46 am :
I don;t understand how people are sexist agains themselves Jocogirl! (if you are a girl) It is ridiculous, maybe some women don't want to be home with their families. Maybe some women want to fight for their country. By the way, they want to fight for their country which means respect it and it's PRESIDENT, the way that they should be respected.

Jezabel said...
u need to stop comlaining about america. 9/11 who was in office? who started this war.? whos been in office for less then a year?

JoCoGirl replied...
Oct. 26, 2009 at 9:19 pm :
George Bush did not cause 9/11. He helped us through it. And Obama has been in office less than a year and has already done extreme damage to our country. I'm not sure we can take 3 more years of this man.

Jezabel replied...
Oct. 27, 2009 at 7:50 am :
what has he done?

Jezabel replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 7:51 am :
a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state. that is a communist. america has 3 branches of goverment. so america will never bee this

JoCoGirl replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 11:55 am :
It is not junk. What do you think he's doing? By the way, that is my opinion and i do not listen to glen beck! I can't fix america by myself. I'm counting on people like Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Mark Levin, ect. I'm counting on people i can trust to do what is best for the country. I, by myself cannot make a huge difference, but with the help of other good people, we, the conservatives, can help america. Free enterprise, the right to make your own money and do with it as y... (more »)

conservative71196 replied...
Nov. 4, 2009 at 6:58 pm :
Bush did not start the war. The terrorists in iraq and Afghanistan DID. THEY hijacked the planes. THEY crashed them into the world trade centers. THEY took many innocent people's lives. THEY started this war. So what if Bush was in office when that happened? He HAD to send troops into those countries or the attacks would not stop. I would like to see what you all would think if Bush did not send any troops overseas, or if Obama was in office when the attacks happened. You sure wouldn&... (more »)

alayapoetgirl replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 9:10 pm :
Of course Sarah Palin seem great...but she can't even answer a simple question directly w/o hesitating and beating around the Bush. Just because she is a stay at home mom blah..blah..blah doesn't mean she has political experience. And George Bush did know about 9/11 BEFORE it happened....he was informed, he decided not to stop it ( for what reason I do not know). Why do you think...right at the moment it happened he was reading to a class of 1st graders(to make himself look good) duh! ... (more »)

conservative71196 replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 7:21 pm :
Let me ask you how you got your information. What is an example when
Sarah Palin "could not answer a simple question directly without hesitating and beating around the bush". I have never seen her answer a question indirectly or deflect an answer. And how many democrats don't clearly state an answer whenever they are asked a question? Hmm... Obama, Biden, Gore, Read, too many to count. So I don't think you should be criticizing Sarah. And also,
how would you ... (more »)

conservative71197 replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 8:27 pm :
Oh, and by the way, Sarah Palin DOES have political experience. Here is a summary of all the political experience that she has:
Palin was elected to the Wasilla City Council in 1992 and reelected in 1995.
She ran for mayor of Wasilla in 1996 against John Stein and won. Then, she ran for re-election against Stein in 1999 and won, 909 votes to 292.
She was elected president of the Alaska Conference of Mayors in 1999.
During her first year in office, Palin cut property t... (more »)

scribblesinthecity replied...
Mar. 17, 2010 at 9:06 pm :
reminds me a lot of things one might say about Obama. Like how both he and Sarah Palin had not that much MAJOR experience in politics, but still some (like how Obama was the junior senator of Illinois), how he was the first African american president in america's history, and how he was immensely popular in the media and among many young (and old) voters (he received 66,117,432 votes). seems Sarah and Barack have a bit in common, oh wait, except that Obama doesn't think he'll be r... (more »)

Mimi8 replied...
May 2, 2010 at 8:49 am :
Jocogirl, you really think that Sarah palin will rush in and save the day. What will she do? Use her so called international relations to settle the debt. Yeah, I am sure the part of Russia she can see from her yard would be happy to hear that!