A Father

I have a father out there somwhere, he dont want me, he dont need me, i'd make his life more hard, annoying, complicated, everything worst who would want me then again, who would want a baby when they wanna have fun, but then when you know what your doing you got to take responsibility, im glad i didnt interrupt his fun, hapiness, and young ages, but at the same time i suffer if it happend to him why would he do this to me?

Precious said...
I wish you guys would leave him alone about his spelling because that has nothing to do with the real message here or the fact that this is a really powerful piece. If you can understand this then its not him that needs to work on his comprehension skills, but anyways Bravo on this piece anonymous. I loved it, I felt it, && i related to it.

DoLL_F@C3 said...
Personally i really enjoyed reading this piece. It was very deep. Everyone has thier own style of writing and i respect that.

griecon said...
I personally did not understand this story at all. With almost no apostrophes(im), the wrong contractions being used(he dont want me), and your spelling mostly with capitalization(i and i'd). Another part that you need to work on is your spelling errors. If you take a look you see a couple different mistakes, such as somwhere, and happend. Finally, I saw how you used got. Never use get, got, getting, or gotten. These all just take away the opportunity to use a more explanatory verb.

mgraves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 4:42 am
I thought this was pretty good, and I'm sure the spelling errors such as 'don't' were for giving the poem a specific meaning. Good work!

hanksa said...
I think that this story is horribly written because of the words you used. It doesn't make sense." he don't want me" he don't? It should be he doesn't want me. There is also some miss spelled words that should be fixed.