Teens and Long Distance Relationships

As a teen in a long distance realtionship,I got through many hard trials. Many would say I am crazy for going out with somewhere I don't see everyday. And at times you may lose trust in your boyfriend/girlfriend. You don't hear of many teens in a long distance realitonship. Because many find have boyfriends at school.
But usally I have found that
they don't always last as long. Sure, there is a possiablity that he or she may be cheating of you. But at long as you have trust, and you feel like you have a strong relationship. The I say that long distance relationships can work! If you only follow you heart and stay strong.

SaddleShoeGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So, I'm going to be moving this summer, and I don't know exactly how me and my boyfriend are going to work this out. I will be moving to almost 900 miles away. Do you have any suggestions?

jluv93 said...
I am also in a long-distance relationship, and it just recently dawned on me that i was. I have been talkin to him for three years, but just this summer, when someone mentioned it, i put the two together. We both trust each other immensly, and that is basically the glue holding us together. Thank you for telling people that this scenario is true, you CAN have a long-distance relationship, you only need to believe that that is what it actually is!!!!!!!