What is Beauty

Dear Parents

Many of your children suffer from low self esteem. Please teach them not to measure their beauty to how much they favor the models on the TV screen. Society has found a way to mold their perception of beauty into your children’s head to the point were just like Pecola they wish to be flawless before they go to bed. It’s a shame they can’t see that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not what society makes it to be.

There’s so much beauty all over the world people need to broaden their minds and look within the overlooked children to see their inner pearl. Understand that nothing is beautiful from every point of view. Halley, Brittany, and Beyonce are the most beautiful women in the world hmm say’s who? See I know I’m not perfect or no where near but one thing I’ll never do is watch A L’Oreal commercial and feel ashamed of my hair. I’ll never see cover girl ad and fell like I’m to dark see cause god made me the way I’m supposed to be every blemish and mark. Understand... this is not about being vain it’s about knowing your worth its hell to be living your life in shame and feel like your not good enough to be on this earth. Parents teach your children that beauty is not about how “good” your hair is or the shade of your skin but true beauty comes from your heart and shines from within.