I Believe

I believe in leadership and creating your own path; I believe in dreaming and reaching for the impossible; I believe in silver linings and that life is truly what you make it; I believe in being different and that standing out is better.
I believe.

I believe in peace and that violence is not the answer; I believe in equality and that everyone deserves a chance; I believe in life and that no one deserves to die; I believe in change and that change can make you stronger.
I believe.

I believe in country music and singing at the top of my lungs; I believe in friendship, it's what gets you through the day; I believe in nature and the freedom to let go; I believe in taking pictures and making memories last; I believe in imperfection, it's what makes us who we are.
I believe.

I believe in family and the unbreakable bonds that are tested; I believe in laughter and that laughter can save lives; I believe in freedom and believing you can fly; I believe in dancing and showing your true colors.
I believe.

I believe that I am strong and that I can overcome anything; I believe that I’m a survivor and that nothing can destroy me; I believe in my future and that I can change the world; I believe in me and always being who I am.
I believe.

bubblylittledancer said...
Sept. 20, 2009 at 9:39 am
I love how many beliefs you share and how you make your words compare to everyone who reads this, it's beautiful!

Flybaby said...
This is incredible, it is wonderful to hear such a perspective from a young gal. Thank you for sharing!

kitkat#4 said...
i luv the way u let evry1 know wut u believe! its awesome! i luv ur work! the best thing about it is that u arnt afraid 2 voice ur opinion! again great poem!!

bambi said...
Sept. 17, 2009 at 7:06 am
Beautiful and thoughtful
Talented
It makes you think and believe in teenagers

Cecilia L. said...
This poem is so amazing!!!!!!!! I love it. I agree with you in every single way.

Ren-P. said...
Sept. 16, 2009 at 11:37 am
I really like this statment of your beliefs. I think it is really cool that you know what you think and aren't afriad to share it.