Soppy Stories

Soppy stories are loud and slobbery and sometimes annoying.
But if I'm telling it and it has to do with me it's very important.

But if it's about a snowman melting in the middle of the road waiting to either get run over or turn into a puddle, well.... it holds priority.

If it's about some girl I have never met or even heard of that grew up in some foreign place I've never been to and she's never seen a movie because of her poverty.... hmm. Have to think about that one.

And what about the dinosaur that possibly got stuck in that mud puddle because his abusive dino mother pushed him in and not the other silly stories paleontologists make up? I mean, sure they can be creative, but natural deaths? C'mon.

Did you hear about that one with the boyfriend and the girlfriend and the other guy with the other girl who all got intertwined into a big gossip-filled mess that over time most of it's not even true anymore? Yeah.

What this world is coming to...
An end.
Or is it a new beginning?
Which is better?

ZebraWithoutStripesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
interesting. this one really made me think.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 5:14 pm :
that's exactly what i was thinking:) very intriging and you ended it in with such a deep question-seeming like a cliff hanger...great job!