BREAk UP W/NO SMiLEZ

Depression comes all to easily to me, anger never lingers to far behind, and happiness is usually just a distant thouhgt in the back of my mind. When Im expected to be happy i wear a smile upon my face. Everybody thinks im fine but thats rarely the case. I dont want to hurt the people that care for me by letting them know hoew i feel or that the person they think they know is unreal. I didnt always used to be this way, there used to be a glow in my eyes until it faded away. I used to have someone that enabled me to happy. I could love and care when he was there. He may not have known how he made me feel. I thought that what we had was real. Then one day he left with nothing to say, all to quickly my heart began to decay. Maybe I didnt quite show my affection but i wasnt given any time to make a correction. When I was with him my heart rate doubled i Commonly forgot that i was troubled. All i want is for him to see how much he truly meant to me. With Him I could Truly smile if only it would have lasted more than just awhile.

jluv93 said...
this is so true to so many people, but few actually tell anyone, like me, well, i just did...but oh well!