Fallen Angels | Teen Ink

Fallen Angels

September 9, 2009
By fashionkissed95 SILVER, Maryville, Tennessee
fashionkissed95 SILVER, Maryville, Tennessee
5 articles 0 photos 2 comments

You see my sweet angel face, my warm and gentle smile.
My seemingly nice disposition, and my chocolate brown eyes.
Then in a breif glimmer of sunlight you see my shadow as it reveals the truth.
You see my black, tattered wings, my blood stained, cracked halo, and the painful, transluecent blue flames that surround me.
The innocence is a mask, a charm made to decieve the naive and gullible.
The truth is that angels get lost, they fall and take the wrong path.
There are fallen angels all over the world, and I'm one of them.


The author's comments:
This was writen because I feel as if sometimes when people see me they only see what they percieve. I am petite, with a gentle looking face. When people see me they think of me as an innocent girl in need of protection. Yet, I have had my share of pain, I am not untouched by sorrow like I appear to be. I was innocent until my world fell around me, I know things know, I lost my innocence. I can no longer think of myself as a child angel, but I feel much better calling myself a fallen angel rather than just a girl who lost the innocence she once had.