Letting Go

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother? Why I even care?
I hate myself for reaching towards you, because I know you are never really there.
It hurts too much to say the truth, of what I have known all along; that there's no more words to our story, no more notes to our song.
It may seem quite pathetic, to hang on the way I do.
So I'm going for the dramatic,I'm loving someone new. It will hurt for awhile, these things, they always do. But there is way more hurt coming, if I continue loving you.

keyboard_musican said...
i love this it is so real and powerful ppl can connect

Dragon<3Stump replied...
I feel that my overly critical obnoxious comment is nessicary.
You have the emotion. Its there and its awesome! But wise is the one who can state the same thing with fewer words. I'm sure that you've read something where the writer just hits you cold. Normally thats because they don't dwell or dance around the bush, they just say it as it is. You've got the vocabulary, but I think that you can take amazing to outstanding if you learn to take some words out and define w... (more »)

Sadandstrangebeauty22 replied...
Sept. 25, 2009 at 11:22 am
I thank thee for thy constructive criticism.....lol. And i do agree, but see, as a writer i still have problems correcting my own work....i would also like to know who this stump person is...cuz she has a really cool dragon... ;)