Him <3 | Teen Ink

Him <3

By .xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
.xCutMyLifeIntoPiecesx. PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado

The way he laughs;
The way he smiles;
The way he makes those cute,
annoying little noises when he's bored;
The way he brushes back his hair when it's in his face;
It all just seems
So perfect.
So right.
So...
Him.

Haha, yeah he actually turned out to be gay. So that must be why...

Warm_My_Heart GOLD, My City, Other

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
Leo F. Buscaglia

This is a very beautiful writing. Again, amazing.

yes i do try to be specific with my comments cos thats what i like on my work, thank you for noticing. :) and yeah, that sounds awesome thank so much for the suggestion, i will almost certainly join when i get a chance :)

on Feb. 24 2010 at 11:06 am
Toe_The_Line SILVER, Muscoda, Wisconsin

"In a field, I am the abscence of field. It's always been like that. Wherever I am, I am what is missing." - Mark Strand
"We are reading the story of our lives... we keep turning the pages, hoping for something." - Mark Strand

Love this poem. I would go into further detail... but I'd like to thank you for all your comments on my work! Thanks for actually pointing things out specifically... not a lot of people do that. buhh.
I'm part of another website, inkpop .com , that i think you'd really like... you should check it out, and add me as a friend. i'm under they_call_her_amphetamine.
that website has a ranking system, where you pick your favorites instead of just RATE them, and they move up on the list and you can see all the top pieces... and you can send messages back and forth with other writers. i like it better than this one.
just a thought! thanks so much for your feedback! hope to get an inkpop request soon. :)

haha no way, me too! lolz but no, seriously, that totally just made my day, thanks! :)

iPonder GOLD said...
iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California

The bad things happen first,then the good things, then more bad things, then more good things: God helps us through the bad things so we can enjoy the good ones. :)

haha i read ur explanation lolz priceless. love ur work hehe i consider u my bestie on teenink xD