may.29 2008

the ones who loved me told me to stop. but how could i when they are the ones who put me here?

my open window lets in the chilled air and rain droplets of darkness. i knew it was time to stop but how could i?

one time led to another to another and to another. untill the cuts finally stained permenent.

each line resembled something i didnt want to remember, fights, a breakup, depression

my nails clawed at the idea of another cut, another memory, another way to fight the pain.

but if i did, would they notice the dried blood cut at school tomarrow?

i wanted out of this world where everyday i put on a show, a play of someone who i was not.

no one could help me now, i was drowning in my own pain and misery.

each fight was like another wave of depression that drowned me ever more in its inky depths, sucked me into one more cut.

my life is an empty page of words that mean nothing but "you have been played"

while i sit here writing this weak poem i think to myself, what good am i doing?

a gust of wind twists through my hair and toils with the idea of quiting, cold turkey.

my eyes fill and tears of blood stain my cheeks...

BabyGirl11010 said...
That was so deep i loved it i like when you said each cut was a nother memory i loved it it is deep very deep and very good you are a good writer i will vote you are my favoit

desire said...
I can feel your pain,your deep, deep pain that lurks in the night after the hurt. I have once thought of doing the same, but I don't want to wake after I get up the nerve to actually do it. The pain will never stop, at least not while I am living.

~*The-Broken-Hearted-Girl*~ said...
i have a friend with the same problem. and hurting yourself isn't helping anything. it's probably just making things worse. But this was very good!

Brndi said...
this poem is really sad but i like it i can feel ur pain... dont worry we all have prob been at this point once in our lives i know i have been a lot...

So-calledLife This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is so sad...i can really feel your pain. :[ ive been there too.

OLIVIA!!!!! said...
i really like this i can totally relate
check out some of my poetry.

heaven said...
very good.
i would notice.
cause i feel the same way,
does anyone care or even want to
help me out or even notice im crying or the scars that lay up and down my wrist that represnts all my hurt and mistakes!!
i no what your going through.ive been
or i am there..keep writing it helps alot..
just like i do. you should look for my poems ones called the love for a daughter,
its my favorite one..
i dont no if its done yet but if it isnt j... (more »)