why cant we all just get along | Teen Ink

why cant we all just get along

By JO3lsp1c3r1 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
JO3lsp1c3r1 BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

When is enough enough? When will it end? Why is it even happening?  Who even started it? Questions that run through our minds as we hear the news day after day.  Why are people fighting today?  Why can’t we all just get along? The stories we see the comments we hear  

Drug, addiction, violence, theft, Crime, hate, murder, robbery, car crashes hit and runs. Gang violence.  Why can’t we all just get along? 

Stop the hurt, stop the killing, stop the fighting, stop the war. Why can’t we all just get along?

Life would be so much easier without violence we all would have our hobbies and our skills but instead of flexing our new phones 

shoes or skills teach someone those skills complement someone don't be greedy don't be spoiled people die and struggle for food water and other necessities every day they don't just give up they keep fighting they help each other in tough times and care for each other so today you need to step up

Be kind, be open, be positive, Believe in yourself. Believe in change. Believe in each other. Believe in God. Why can’t we all just get along?

Help your neighbor, help a friend, help a teacher, help yourself.  Share your thoughts. Share your ideas. Share your experiences. Share what you can.  Why can’t we all just get along? 

The time is now.  The time has come It's time for change. It's time for rest.  Why can’t we all just get along?  

Together we can make a difference.  Together we can fight for change.  Together we will be stronger. Together we will stand.  

for freedom. justice. equity. And equality. 

Fight for peace. Fight for love. Fight for rights. Fight together.  Why can’t we all just get along?