Stars : The eyes of the witness of humanities’s fake voice | Teen Ink

Stars : The eyes of the witness of humanities’s fake voice

June 23, 2023
By T1 BRONZE, Ghaziabad, California
T1 BRONZE, Ghaziabad, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

In the vast expanse of the midnight sky, Where darkness unfolds and secrets lie, The stars emerge, twinkling and bright, Eyes of the witness, piercing through the night.

They gaze upon a world of false pretense, Where humanity's voice wears a mask, so dense, Through the chaos and noise that fills the air, The stars bear witness, their judgment fair.

Unveiling the truth, their celestial sight, They see through the veils, piercing the might, Of words that deceive and intentions unclear, The stars, silent watchers, hold truths so dear.

Each flickering light, a distant sun's ray, Echoes of civilizations that fade away, They've seen empires rise and crumble to dust, Witnessed the greed, the power, the unjust.

Yet, amidst the chaos, they offer solace, Guiding lost souls with their gentle grace, A beacon of hope, a celestial guide, In the tapestry of darkness, they'll abide.

Oh, stars, the eyes of the cosmic choir, In your presence, humanity's voice expires, You bear witness to our triumphs and sins, Reflecting the truth, where deceit begins.

Let us learn from your silent wisdom above, To speak with authenticity, courage, and love, For the stars, with their silent, steadfast gaze, Teach us to be true, through life's twisting maze


The author's comments:

 I am a class 11 student at St. Columba’s School, New Delhi