Talking Trash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Your mouth is dirty,
Full of garbage.
Floss the slander out;
Scrub the gossip off your tongue.
If you’re so nice,
Why does your breath stink of lies?
Who made you this way?
Surely the dentist warned you against false,

sweet remarks.
The cavities that being fake leaves.
Talking trash gets you nowhere.
Dumps don’t even taste that good.

noona said...
i love this it's so amazing i can totally relate to this

Nella.Girl97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love it! The meaning and concept as well as how it is written! Very good!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24, 2014 at 10:28 am
That's so cool! Really cool. I love the personality in it; you're so sassy and it just slapped me in the face. I love the metaphors that you included as well. You have a very advanced style of writing which I enjoyed. Nice job!

mcdonaldsburgers said...
I also love the concept of this poem. It has great meaning to it and should deserve a 5 star rating!

misswindsor replied...
May 11, 2010 at 10:07 am
omg this poem is so good. So true about what you said. All we talk is garbage.

muziclver91393 said...
I liked the concept of this poem, though I thought towards the end the rhythm started to slip. I didn't like the last line that much. But, I'm new at this site and i'm not that good at critiquing yet so sorry if i wasn't much help.