A Fool To Love Me | Teen Ink

A Fool To Love Me

April 29, 2019
By Spears857 SILVER, Munic, Indiana
Spears857 SILVER, Munic, Indiana
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Just because something is different about someone, doesn't mean everything in different about them.


     “I’m simply too much for you, Believe me I don’t mean to reject you. I am simply saving you.” -her words hurt in a delicate stinging way, has she pulls on my heart-strings in the most slightest way possible.

     “Saving me from what? What am I to be saved from by not be let to love you?” -My words are a tidal wave of confusion and sadness, not of brokeness, not yet at least.

     “My dearest...I simply love too much and too hard.”-She gave a sad smile to me as she spoke in the sweetest words I knew her to speak.

     “My love will consume you’re being, it will be obsessive. It will tear my body down like termites to an old rotting house in the middle of nowhere, My love is too strong for any normal being to handle. For you see my love is of goddess nature, and I will bring the moon down to you if you so do ask for it...Because in my eyes you deserve it all.”-I am felt speechless to her rebuttal of allowing me to love her.

     “But my dear..”-I managed to gasp out, as if a fish out of water

     “How do you know I am too weak to bear your love? I am not like others who have tried to be with you. And you know that to be true! For even if your love is of goddess nature, my being is of the gods in the sky!”-with anger in my tone as I try, so very hard, to convince her otherwise, though I know she is hard to move.

She give a chuckle “You are surely trying, aren’t you?”-Her smile makes me weak, as i feel her looking through my love aching soul.

      “You have much more in this life… you much more to give your love too than I.”- her eyes dulled and became drowned in salty tears, yet she still smiled as the damn broke and her cheeks flooded with the ocean salt from her eyes.

      “You must be a right Fool to love me…”-it was silence and the soft sniffle from her button nose that washed in between are beings. I looked her over and knew I must challenged her ideals, with a deep inhale-enlarging my lungs before taking her hand and held it firmly as to keep her soft-as-silk hand from slipping from my hand.

      “I AM a FOOL.”