Truamtized | Teen Ink

Truamtized

December 10, 2018
By Eliza... SILVER, Calumet City, Illinois
Eliza... SILVER, Calumet City, Illinois
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

They took advantage of her and i feel digusted. She gave him her heart and now she feels busted, and he's not being blamed or not trusted.

He asked her what was wrong when he already knew, trying new stuff because their love life was askew. Not realizing just what it would do. Not realizing what he put her through. 

Not realizing the trauma it would cause. It pointed out all of her past flaws. It surrounded her in chilling memories, left all alone so she can freeze. Unwillingly left to pay the fees. she's completely alone in what she sees.

And you did it.You caused it, you caused it all. Do you really feel that tall when you make her feel that small? Do you really not feel wrong? With her tears dripping like the melody of a song?

Actually no, my tears. I cry while she makes up. Doesn't matter is that was messed up. Fixed with a sprry ad another go. And now, I have anger to show. I feel disappointed and low. I thought you were my bro.

You use her and use her. You act like it's okay. You'd get away with murder and there's nothing she would say. I just want a day, where my best friend is mine, an not in the arms of the boy who lost his mind..