warmth. | Teen Ink

warmth.

By samsamayoa BRONZE, Elmwood Park, Illinois
samsamayoa BRONZE, Elmwood Park, Illinois

the sun is so big and attractive. and pretty. and popular. but the very best thing is that the sun is able to see the whole world without having to move an inch. the sun has so much to offer and brings life to anyone who dares to have a presence where the suns happiness reaches. the sun is so deeply in awe with the odd, twisted nature of the world that it fails to notice multiple faults.

has it ever crossed your mind that well, what if the sun doesn’t know that in about five million years it will commit suicide while also damaging everyone close to it? i’m not too sure it knows that.

do you think the sun has noticed that no one ever approaches them or is in close proximity? sometimes the sun lashes out and feels things that damage them. it’s normal. but the sun yearns for something. something they don’t even know exists. but by chance, it never came to be. so eventually the sun will reach a breaking point.

for now, the sun is occupied with the simple task of falling in love with the world, too sad to realize it’s slowly dying.

there's two sides to it