Runaway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Electric hills and mountain tops
Where runaways run far
Just run away with me, my dear
Uncover who we are
Beneath the stars and blanket black
We lie and watch the moon
I’d lie with you forever more
And sing the same night’s tune

I’ll keep you far from war and such
And hold you close tonight
I’ll give you all that I can give
And try to be your light
So run away with me, my dear
And bring me all your love
You’re the girl from all the movies
The one that I’ve dreamt of.

Rebel21This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 7:29 pm
Beautiful poem

Bubbs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:07 am
Aweeesome! She's one lucky girl

MarieAntoinette2012 said...
Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:07 am
Aw, that's so sweet. Did you show this to that girl? I think she'd be ecstatic to see it.

phlogistonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so sweet! I loved this! Great job.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So adorable---and so sweet. I read it over and over again four times! THe rhythm was great~

Paige16Curtis said...
 I love it:)

publicdomain said...
Great Job.

dark_armor1 said...
speechless. just amazing, really.

WaterGirl23 said...
i love it! it's so beautiful & that girl is very lucky. if you haven't already, you should show her this ;)

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I accidently gave you 4 stars, but I'd give you 6 if I could. It was a great poem.

cloudskater1 said...
this poem is so beautiful. full of meaning, and the beat was just right: it flowed like a song:) keep writing!!!

CountryGothic said...
May 20, 2010 at 8:28 am
Oh no...my sight's beginning to blur...how dare you :) I love this poem, very beautiful and sweet.

iknowyourheart said...
May 20, 2010 at 8:00 am
aawwwwwww. i love it. does she know? i would love to have a poem like this about me! :)

Angel of music said...
I completely loved it. Everything was perfect. Congrats on getting published, and keep writing.

swimmergirlxo21 said...
Wow this poem is very touching. it makes me wish i had someone that really cares about me in my life.<3

AmnyR said...
this is beautiful

ephemeral_dream said...
Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:03 am
really beautiful! and so touching, well done on getting published :)
x

jacked_up_sharpie said...
i really like this. makes me wish it was me :D bahaha. well, i think yuu should change the "Such" part to something. [: Really good though.!

Malia said...
This is so touching, and you deserved to be #1. I came up #2 for my poem on this section today.
I hope you find that girl if you havn't already!

~blueroses~ said...
Congratulations on getting published, you deserved that. This is an amazing poem!
(:
-skye