Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

riedel said...
OMG !!! I have read this like 60 times and I absolutly LOVE IT !!Iy describes my "Friend " Mark perfectly ....Its so awesome ....I think Im going to read it again =) Keep up the good work !

MeghanSanderson said...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 8:45 am
zomg lyk dis iz da bess po-um eye'v evar red!

epcelia said...
((((((((((((((((:

vino1992 said...
this is really great

Ms.Sexxy2193 said...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 11:23 am
i totally adore this poem i definetly can relate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snc947 said...
so true. great job writting the piece.

Joyful_angel said...
Nov. 14, 2009 at 11:25 am
this poem really hit home. i kno sum1 like this, but he always comes bck 2 me... i would have never been abke 2 express it like u did~ your poem was AWESOME!!! cmnt on my poems if u want 2, cuz i culd use the feed back

AndThisIsReal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is funny.
Relatable.
True. True. True.
And well written.
I really like it!

starsonmysleeves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 1:31 am
i definitely know someone exactly like this. funny. i never would have been able to express him like this though. well done.

Rebecca P. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:58 am
this reminds me of the poem from 10 things i hate about you in a good way! yours is more poetic and very beautifully written though. great job!

Kaylynn_Loveless said...
Very well writen.
I like the breaking up of the stanzas for emphasis. Nice touch.

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 11, 2009 at 12:41 am
I enjoyed this poem--it's very relatable. :]

AsTrO-n-FlO said...
yur poem is really great.its exactly how i feel nd wut my situation is.i love it.yur good.:]

alex9426 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i know exactly how you feel. it's so weird. it was reading and thinking that it describes my situation so precisely, i could have written it. i think its a great poem

Quiera_ser_adorado<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i can relate soooo much. i just want to send it to him. lol

Avalynn said...
THIS IS SO TRUE! thanks for putting it in words!

ettelohcinlove said...
AH! So true. <3 it!

ariwrites94 said...
Wonderful job!!!! you are a talented writer and keep up the good work! if u have time please check out my poem called "Sensitive Am I" and rate and leave a comment. Thanks and keep writing!

GirlWithWings56 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woah my gosh that wasa amazing. I love how it was in sentences and yet in poem format. Loved it. Keep it up.

WriiteO2iinspiire said...
This was Indeed and excellent Poem, congraats on getting it published.
P.S. CAN anyone help me i need to know how to log in without connectinq it to my fcebook, its oh so confusinq please and thank you