Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

EnigmapleetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Simple and stylish  

abomnibal said...
Nov. 23, 2014 at 11:57 am
wow this is just amazing! it made me smile for ages after first reading it. and i have to keep re reading it.

emkay1223 said...
This is so relatable!! I love the untainted honesty of it. I really enjoyed it.

WinterGirl said...
Wow! That is stunning and so relatable, I loved it!  

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Haha, oh geez. This is just absolutely, wonderful and amazing and funny. I'm sorry, but I just found this funny. Haha, oh geez. After I read this, I could not help but laugh and smile, a lot. This is just, all in all, phenomenal. Haha, I love it. I don't know how when this was published, but congrats having this published! You deserve it. You're a talented and wonderful writer and person; you ahve talent and greatness in you. Never stop believing that, because you are and you do. Tha... (more »)

CeceE14 replied...
Your comments are nice, but it's NOT funny. This happens to real people all the time, and is one of the worst things a little girl can go through. This is an amazing poem, but it's not funny to have your heart broken

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 11, 2015 at 9:26 am
I apologize, @CeceE14. I know this is an amazing poem, I find this a phenomenal poem. I know it's not funny to have your heart broken, that I can connect too because I have had my heart broken. I apologize for being stupid and not sensitive to that, I'm sorry.

Feb. 11, 2015 at 9:35 am
Again, I'm sorry. I acted before I though, but this is a bad excuse and hardly an excuse and one that I will not hide behind or use. I know that I was not sensitive to that when I was suppose too, and that I should have thought before I acted. I know that it's not funny to have your heart broken or someone else's heart broken. I do not blame you if you think that I am not sensitive and stupid.

MerveilleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
you have no reason to apologize.Everybody's experience is different.when this happened to me, i looked back and laughed.Why doesn't @CeceE14 say the same to the 24 people who it "MADE ME LAUGH"

StephanieIsShe said...
Awe i can definitely relate to this when I had a crush on this guy

Caramel_Shades said...
awwww! so sweet. and true

Lexi777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love it!!!!

abomnibal said...
this is the best thing i will ever rad and have ever read  it makes me feel better about the people i love but i know will never love me back. i think you might like my poem heart beat free verse :)

dmax said...
i know first hand how tru this story rings to alot of people

Im_AwesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love it!!!

Derek M. replied...
why do u love it

im_awesomeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
its so true!!!!!!!!!

Margaret S. said...
I love your style. This poem is amazing!

Kylier876 said...
True story.

hemingwhy_me said...
I get it completely. This is way too true..