Bleeding Heart

Their looks fill me with dread
And scorn blossoms from their eyes
I turn away my helpless head
They're too dead to hear my cries.

As I try to run away from them
Without moving my nailed-down feet
They approach me like I'm foreign
And they strangest thing they'd meet.

Their leader comes so close to me
I can feel the vibrating wrath
They say a jerk is all I'd be
That I should've chose a different path.

They leave me standing, ripped apart
Stripped of all I own
They took from me my bleeding heart
And left me to die alone.

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 7:10 am:
That was sad and creepy. But I loved it sooooooo much!

freepersonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:42 pm :
thank u it was a real experience :)

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 5 at 8:51 am:
I can't even describe how much I love this, it really gave me chills! Beautiful in a creepy way!

Jun. 5 at 9:40 am :
Thank u :)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25 at 2:41 pm:
wow that was really pretty. 

May 26 at 11:30 am :
Thank u :)